Get Inside SportsEvents’ May 2012 Issue
The May issue of SportsEvents is chock full of engaging content for sports event planners.
Small Markets Go The Distance For Sports Groups
If you think a small market destination doesn’t have what it takes to host your sports events, it’s time to take another look, according to planners and CVB/sports commission representatives who report that small markets have a lot to offer in the way of top-notch facilities, affordable lodging, great local support, personalized services, and more.
- Why Recovery Is So Important In Young Athletes
- What’s The Deal With Pinterest? How You Can Use It
- Attention Grabbing PR Strategies
- 5 Steps To Writing A Winning RFP
- Crossing The Wake…What’s Driving Water Skiers To Compete More
- Women & Youth Play Big In USA Boxing’s Growth Plan
- Champions Not Cheaters…The Message Cheating Sends To Kids
- Site Selection Guides: Arkansas | Pennsylvania | Tennessee | Rhode Island | Utah