PLAY PNW SPORTS – SNOHOMISH COUNTY, WASHINGTON
Welcome to PNW Sports! Snohomish County, Washington, where dedication to your successful event is our badge of honor.
Located in northwest Washington State, nestled between the sparkling blue waters of the Salish Sea and the rugged, snow-capped peaks of the Cascade Mountains in Snohomish County. Snohomish County begins 15 miles north of Seattle and about 120 miles south of Vancouver, British Columbia,
Though our “pause” button is on withholding sports events, we would like to let you know that we are here; preparing to bring sports events back to Snohomish County when the time comes. We look forward to turning on our “Play PNW Sports” button to host the many sports events in our great venues.
While we wait to Play PNW Sports, here are TOP 5 Reasons to plan your next sporting event here!
Top 5 Reason to Play Here
- PREMIER SPORTS DESTINATION – Fed Cup-World Cup of Tennis to NFAA Field Archery Championships to US Club Soccer NW Cup Regional; we have top-notched venues to host your event. The top-notch venues include the Angel of the Winds Arena, Meadowdale Playfields, Walt Price Fitness Center, Stocker Fields, and Lake Tye Park.
- SERVICE – From volunteer recruitment to grant applications, we exist to better serve you. Snohomish County Sports Commission will help event planners with funding opportunities, event services and logistics, and hotel accommodations to make your event successful.
- PLAY FIELD – Spend your day on the court or field, your evening dining Oceanside and your extra time adventuring at our unique attractions. Snohomish County is home to endless activities for kids and those who are kids at heart! Watch orca whales frolic via the Puget Sound Express, Seattle’s premier whale watching tour. Make your own Funko Pop and take a photo with a giant character at Funko in downtown Everett. Test your skills with laser tag or bowling at Arena Sports Mill Creek.
- PAINE FIELD AIRPORT – Fly direct to Everett, WA from ten U.S. destinations via Alaska Airlines and United Airlines. Bringing and planning your sports events became easier with the commercial air service.
- ACCESS TO SEATTLE – We are so close; you can hold your Seattle sporting event in Snohomish County for a fraction of the cost.
Your participants can explore the land of Funko headquarters, shop the premium outlets, or take a road trip through the mountains.
Consider Snohomish County a launchpad from which to explore the TRUE PNW. Come book your great sports event with PNW Sports!