The mission of SportsEvents Magazine is to help planners of amateur sporting events and competitions be more effective, informed and successful with their events. The editorial content includes “how-to” type articles written by recognized authorities, news and information relevant to sports event planning, spotlights on destinations and sports complexes, interviews and profiles, and other items of interest to the industry.
Examples of SportsEvents editorial topics include:
- The “how-to’s” of organizing successful events
- Legal, liability and financial issues
- Spotlights on sports destinations and complexes
- News and rules changes from various sports governing bodies
- Fundraising ideas and advice
- Interviews with sports event planners and much, much more.
Covey Communications Corp. is a multimedia company that publishes nationally distributed
magazines for targeted markets. In addition to SportsEvents, titles published include
ConventionSouth, one of the leading magazines in the United States for meeting and
convention planners; Condo Owner, the magazine for condo owners along the Northern Gulf
Coast; and Crossties magazine, an internationally known railroad industry publication.