Special Issue Guides and Reports
- 14th Annual State of the Industry Report
- 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards – Award-winning destinations and venues for youth and amateur sports
- 2019 Planners’ Guide to CVBs, Sports Commissions & Venues – The guide to the Sports Tourism Industry’s most sports focused, destinations & venues.
- 2019 Soccer & Lacrosse Sourcebook – The guide to soccer and lacrosse destinations, fields and facilities in the United States.
- 2019 Baseball/Softball Sourcebook – The guide to baseball and softball destinations, fields and facilities in the United States.
- Convention Centers Guide
- Natural Venues Guide
- Event Safety & Security: How Do You Keep Events Safe?
- 6 Tips for Managing Successful Sports Events
- Legacy Projects: What Are You Leaving Behind?
- The True Cost of Sports Events
- 5 Tips from the Pros on Planning Sports Events
- Playing for Kicks! Footgolf popularity sweeps U.S.
- SUP and Paddling Events Continue to Grow
- Tennis holds its own – Traditional sports against others
- The Passion for PickleBall
- Cheer & Dance: Destinations reap rewards when cheer and dance competitions come to town
- Extreme Sports Pack a Punch: Participants and fans are drawn to adrenaline-packed events
- Off the Beaten Path: Orienteering appeals to all ages
- Snow Sports: 20 Million compete in well-known and rarely heard of events
- The Full SportsEvents List of Sports
S.P.O.R.T.S. – The Relationship Conference
- S.P.O.R.T.S 2019 – Registration HAPPENING NOW!
- S.P.O.R.T.S 2018 Recap
- S.P.O.R.T.S 2017 Recap
- S.P.O.R.T.S 2016 Recap
Visit our magazine digital archives for additional event planning resources.