Special Issue Guides and Reports
- 15th Annual State of the Industry Report
- 2020 Readers’ Choice Awards – Award-winning destinations and venues for youth and amateur sports
- 2020 Planners’ Guide to CVBs, Sports Commissions & Venues – The guide to the Sports Tourism Industry’s most sports-focused, destinations & venues.
- 2020 Soccer & Lacrosse Sourcebook – The guide to soccer and lacrosse destinations, fields and facilities in the United States.
- 2020 Baseball/Softball Sourcebook – The guide to baseball and softball destinations, fields and facilities in the United States
- 2019 Guide to Sports-Friendly Convention Centers
- Natural Venues Guide
- Business is Booming! – New Sports Facilities Opening to Host a Variety of Events
- “The Big 3” – A special contribution to SportsEvents from our editorial advisor, and founder and CEO of the Huddle Up Group, Jon Schmieder.
- It’s Not Over When It’s Over – While it may seem as though all the work is complete and it’s time to relax once the event is officially over, that’s really when much of the work is just beginning.
- Event Safety & Security: How Do You Keep Events Safe?
- 6 Tips for Managing Successful Sports Events
- Legacy Projects: What Are You Leaving Behind?
- The True Cost of Sports Events
- 5 Tips from the Pros on Planning Sports Events
- Playing for Kicks! Footgolf popularity sweeps U.S.
- SUP and Paddling Events Continue to Grow
- Tennis holds its own – Traditional sports against others
- The Passion for PickleBall
- Cheer & Dance: Destinations reap rewards when cheer and dance competitions come to town
- Extreme Sports Pack a Punch: Participants and fans are drawn to adrenaline-packed events
- Off the Beaten Path: Orienteering appeals to all ages
- Snow Sports: 20 Million compete in well-known and rarely heard of events
- The Full SportsEvents List of Sports
S.P.O.R.T.S. – The Relationship Conference
- S.P.O.R.T.S. 2020 – Click Here to Register or Become a Sponsor!
- S.P.O.R.T.S 2019 Recap
- S.P.O.R.T.S 2018 Recap
- S.P.O.R.T.S 2017 Recap
- S.P.O.R.T.S 2016 Recap
Visit our magazine digital archives for additional event planning resources.